Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs
Come and share our experiences of working with children with a wide range of needs and learn tried and tested approaches we’ve used to ensure they are engaged and included. Understand how outdoor learning can support emotional learning and behaviour management.
£80.00 per person
Woodland Centre, Penllergare Valley Woods.
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- Developing School Grounds
- Beach Discovery
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Corporate Staff Training & Team Building Days