Inset Day – School Staff
This is an inspiring day for all the staff, teachers and support staff to discover for themselves the opportunities for learning in a woodland setting and outdoors. There will be lots of activities that can be adapted for different stages of learning and fun team building challenges. Areas covered could include:- outdoor learning and play, teaching numeracy and literacy using the outdoors, team building, an introduction to Forest School. Can be held at a beautiful Forest School site, or tailored for your own school grounds.
COST from £600 per day, depending on staff numbers and location.
If you are interested in booking a day for your school Contact Us
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- Developing School Grounds
- Beach Discovery
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Corporate Staff Training & Team Building Days