Introduction to Forest School Days
This is a Taster day designed for adults from community groups who are thinking of having regular Forest School sessions for their project. It is an opportunity to understand how the Forest School experience can benefit the participants and how the key workers can best support the sessions.
If you are interested in one of these days Contact Us.
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- Developing School Grounds
- Beach Discovery
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Corporate Staff Training & Team Building Days