2.5 days, including a visit to a Forest School Session at one of our many sites.
Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
This is for people who want to learn about the benefits of Outdoor Learning and Forest School for their own setting or who want to volunteer at our sessions, supporting a qualified Forest School Leader.
Suitable for anyone including teachers, parents, support assistants, nursery nurses, youth workers, artists, community workers, carers, workers from environmental organisations. No previous experience or knowledge needed.
This course covers units in: Learning, Play and Development in the outdoors, Health and Safety for Working Outdoors, Outdoor Practical skills
PLEASE NOTE : Agored Cymru Level 1 does not qualify you to deliver Forest School.
£200 (Volunteers please ask about discounted courses)
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- Developing School Grounds
- Beach Discovery
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Corporate Staff Training & Team Building Days