We welcome volunteers to support all aspects of Forest School SNPT and we offer great rewards in return. Opportunities could include supporting our Forest School sessions by coming out on a regular day every week with the same group during term time or coming out for a few hours during the holidays for a Forest Fun Day. Alternatively perhaps you could help us in the office by helping to publicise our work.
Their experience & skills
Their support, time & energy
and enable us to maintain a high adult:child ratio
We will provide…
an interview with us to discuss about what’s involved in being a Forest School volunteer
Free Training (subject to available space and funding) on a three day training course run by Forest School SNPT and accredited by Agored Cymru at Agored Cymru Level 1 .
free DBS checks
travel expenses (Within Swansea Neath Port Talbot)
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- Developing School Grounds
- Beach Discovery
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Corporate Staff Training & Team Building Days