2.5 days, including a visit to a Forest School Session at one of our many sites.
Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
This is for people who want to learn about the benefits of Outdoor Learning and Forest School for their own setting or who want to volunteer at our sessions, supporting a qualified Forest School Leader.
Suitable for anyone including teachers, parents, support assistants, nursery nurses, youth workers, artists, community workers, carers, workers from environmental organisations. No previous experience or knowledge needed.
This course covers units in: Learning, Play and Development in the outdoors, Health and Safety for Working Outdoors, Outdoor Practical skills
PLEASE NOTE : Agored Cymru Level 1 does not qualify you to deliver Forest School.
£200 (Volunteers please ask about discounted courses)
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
You can donate to Forest School SNPT and help us keep on helping others, over at Local GivingDONATE
Follow us on Facebook
- Assisting Coastal School – Level 2 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Beach Discovery
- Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Co-ordinating an Outdoor Curriculum – Level 3 Certificate
- Coastal School Leader Unit (Level 3 QCF) Top-Up Route
- Developing School Grounds
- Emotional Literacy and Well-being in the Outdoors
- Forest School Events
- Forest School Home
- Forest School Parties
- Half-term sessions
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Leading Forest School & Coastal School – Level 3 Certificate
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- My account
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Outdoor Play Practice – Level 2 Award
- Participant form
- Seedlings Sessions
- Staff Training & Team Building Days
- Subject Access Request
- Units for Young People – Entry Level and Level 1
- Woodland Explorers
- Woodland Explorers Sessions
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs