4 days spread over 3 months, some self directed study plus the completion of coursework and participation in 3 Coastal School sessions.
Assisting Coastal School – Level 2 Award
This is a four day course for people wanting to qualify as a Coastal School Assistant, who would be supporting a Coastal School Leader. The course requires coursework to be completed in your own study time and participation in 3 Coastal school sessions.
Suitable for anyone with a Level 1 Award in Outdoor Learning and/or interest and experience of working with children and/or adults in the natural environment and who has a Agored Cymru Level 3 Leader to assist.
This course has units in: Supporting learning, play and development in the outdoors, sustainable use of natural resources, outdoor practical skills and assist at coastal school.
PLEASE NOTE : individuals must have a link to a Coastal School Leader in order to fulfill training requirements of assisting in 3 sessions.
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
You can donate to Forest School SNPT and help us keep on helping others, over at Local GivingDONATE
Follow us on Facebook
- Assisting Coastal School – Level 2 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Beach Discovery
- Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Co-ordinating an Outdoor Curriculum – Level 3 Certificate
- Coastal School Leader Unit (Level 3 QCF) Top-Up Route
- Developing School Grounds
- Emotional Literacy and Well-being in the Outdoors
- Forest School Events
- Forest School Parties
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Leading Forest School & Coastal School – Level 3 Certificate
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Outdoor Play Practice – Level 2 Award
- Privacy Notice
- Staff Training & Team Building Days
- Subject Access Request
- Units for Young People – Entry Level and Level 1
- What’s on
- Woodland Explorers
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs