We welcome volunteers to support all aspects of Forest School SNPT and we offer great rewards in return. Opportunities could include supporting our Forest School sessions by coming out on a regular day every week with the same group during term time, or coming out for a few hours during the holidays for a Forest Fun Day.
Alternatively perhaps you could help us in the office with things like publicity or fundraising, or help to guide the organisation by becoming a trustee.
We particularly welcome support on our Seedlings sessions. These are weekly 2-hour sessions for pre-schoolers and their parents/ carers, so perfect for gaining early years experience if you have a regular slot in the week that you can offer.
Feedback from a previous volunteer
My volunteering experience has been full of adventures and time spent with nature. I have been lucky enough to gain some hands-on experience working with great forest school leaders, and am now confident in building my own safe campfire.
There is never a dull moment in the forest!
I am feeling healthier and inspired by the possibilities and potential forest school can bring. I will definitely take these ideas away with me to use in my future career.
Their experience & skills
Their support, time & energy
and enable us to maintain a high adult:child ratio
We will provide…
an initial consultation to discuss about what’s involved
on-going support and training
free DBS check
travel expenses (within Swansea Neath Port Talbot)
Are you interested in volunteering at Forest School SNPT?
You can donate to Forest School SNPT and help us keep on helping others, over at Local GivingDONATE
Follow us on Facebook
- Assisting Coastal School – Level 2 Award
- Assisting Forest School – Level 2 Award
- Beach Discovery
- Co-ordinating an Outdoor Curriculum – Level 3 Certificate
- Coastal School Leader Unit (Level 3 QCF) Top-Up Route
- Developing School Grounds
- Emotional Literacy and Well-being in the Outdoors
- Forest School Events
- Forest School Home
- Forest School Parties
- Half-term sessions
- Inset Day – School Staff local or off-site
- Introduction to Forest School Days
- Leading Forest School & Coastal School – Level 3 Certificate
- Leading Forest School – Level 3 Certificate
- Literacy and numeracy in the outdoors
- My account
- Outdoor Learning – Level 1 Award
- Outdoor Learning Practice – Level 2 Award
- Outdoor Paediatric First Aid
- Outdoor Play Practice – Level 2 Award
- Seedlings Sessions
- Staff Training & Team Building Days
- Subject Access Request
- Units for Young People – Entry Level and Level 1
- Woodland Explorers
- Woodland Explorers Sessions
- Working Outdoors with Children with Additional Learning Needs